MediaInfo 22.09 + Portable WITH CRACK
A new version of the free MediaInfo program has been released , which provides detailed information about audio and video files.
The program shows what codec the video is compressed with, what bitrate, what aspect ratio it has and the number of frames per second.
For an audio file, MediaInfo shows the codec used, bit rate, language, number of channels, sample rate, and so on.
Having shown information about the file, the program will immediately advise where you can download the missing codec or player.
MediaInfo supports many audio and video file formats, including DivX, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB), OGG, MP3.
It also works with different subtitle formats, including SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI. The received data can be saved as reports in CSV or HTML format. The program has a Russian interface.
What information can I get with MediaInfo?
• Main: title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
• Video: codec, aspect ratio, frame rate, bit rate…
• Audio: codec, channels, language, bit rate.. • Text :
• Parts: number of parts, list of parts.
What formats (containers) does MediaInfo support?
• Video: MKV, OGM, AVI, DivX, WMV, QuickTime, Real, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DVD (VOB)…
• (Codecs: DivX, XviD, MSMPEG4, ASP, H. 264, AVC…)
• Audio: OGG, MP3, WAV, RA, AC3, DTS, AAC, M4A, AU, AIFF…
• Subtitles: SRT, SSA, ASS, SAMI…
And what can I do using MediaInfo?
• Analyze many video and audio formats;
• Use different methods of presenting received information (text, sheet, tree, HTML…);
• Change these presentation methods;
• Ability to export information to: text, CSV, HTML…;
• Use a graphical interface, command line or DLL to work;
• Integration into the Windows shell (drag’n’drop and context menu);
• Internationalization: any language is displayed on any version of your operating system;
• Possibility of localization.
+ NSV (Nullsoft Video): full featured support
+ NSV: support for proprietary StarDiva metadata (by reverse engineering)
+ HEVC: support for CEA-608/708
+ Dolby Audio metadata: first action frame, binaural rendering modes
+ Dolby metadata Audio: 5.1 and 5.1.x downmix, 5.1 to 2.0 downmix, corresponding video frame rate, cropping modes
+ MOV/MP4, TTML, SCC, MXF TC: last frame time code
+ EIA-608: first displayed signature type
+ EIA -608: Max lines per event and total lines
+ EIA-608: Visible content duration
+ TTML: Total lines
+ TTML: maximum number of lines per event (including overlap time)
+ TTML: frame count, screen aspect ratio
+ TTML: frame timestamp support
+ SCC: latency
+ Matroska: encoding settings metadata support
+ MOV/MP4: gamma metadata output
+ MPEG-4/MOV: difference between Audio Center and Mono when possible
+ MP4/MOV: support for dec3 atom in wave atom
+ MPEG-4/MOV: show both values in case of mismatch chan atom ChannelLayoutTag / ChannelDescriptions
+ MP4/MOV: dec3 atom support in wave atom
+ MXF: improved support for AVC streams without SPS/PPS
+ ADM: display channel index for trackUID
x WAV: fix hang with 32-bit PCM
x DPX: Fix a regression with DPX files larger than 64MB.
x Dolby E: fix for crash with some invalid streams
x E-AC-3: type of service was not handled correctly
x EXR: fix for bad handling of files with long names in attributes
x TTML: correct handling of timecodes 29.97 DF
x AV1: fix parsing some streams, especially those with HDR metadata.
x WebVTT: incorrectly handled WebVTT header with comment
x Matroska: fix false positive on bad CRC32 detection
x Several other bug/crash fixes in parsing.
System requirements: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10